Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my new blog! I have exciting new product launches coming just around the corner so be sure to check back often! You won't want to miss out!

I will be discussing various topics here, so if you have any topics you would like to talk about, please email me & I will get to it!

You can now follow me on Facebook as well as Twitter! My new Facebook page will have all my local shows coming up for the holiday season! Come see me in the Tulsa area! All you need to do is sign in to your Facebook page, then put Earth Angel Minerals in the search & you will see my 2 pages! Be sure to follow me for special deals & holiday giveaways!


Well, I need to run for now! Many packages to get out to all my wonderful customers!

Have a great weekend!
Talk soon!
Christine
Earth Angel Minerals Botanical Cosmetics & Skin Care

All content on this page & my store profile pages, including pictures, educational & descriptive product text, formulas, etc are owned exclusively by Earth Angel Minerals © COPYRIGHT 2008, 2009, & 2010 & may NOT be copied or published without written consent. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Earth Angel Minerals™ is a Pending REGISTERED TRADEMARK. Some of my items are marked with a (tm). I ask that you PLEASE ask permission before using any (tm) name, text or formula listed on www.earthangelminerals.etsy.com, or any other site I have listed products on. Thanks for your cooperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment